Missing the moderators.

Allgemeines zu Arma 3
CocuckaRus
Rekrut

Missing the moderators.

Post by CocuckaRus » Sun 26. Aug 2018, 13:37

The activity of the moderators is very low. Looked at many so they have not left messages for more than a month. Can it be worthwhile to recruit new active users of the forum?
Attachments
ты где.jpg
ты где.jpg (8.48 KiB) Viewed 1549 times

FrankTheTank
Armajunkies

Re: Missing the moderators.

Post by FrankTheTank » Sun 26. Aug 2018, 16:04

Cocucka

Well, the reason we couldnt help you is because you DID NOT give us your GUID or you Steam ID. And after 3 or 4 private messages were i told you the same thing over and over, you still did not provied us that. So you can imagine that we get tired of it. And your ban was just a temp ban. And if you would have read the ban messege when you tried to connect, you would have know it was just a temp ban.

Take care.

FTT // ArmaJunkies

CocuckaRus
Rekrut

Post by CocuckaRus » Sun 26. Aug 2018, 17:21

FrankTheTank You wrote to me that you are not a member of the moderators and that I stopped writing to you and sent my ID. And now you condemn me that I can not reach the moderators. If you can help me help, I got a ban for Glich at my base!

FrankTheTank
Armajunkies

Post by FrankTheTank » Mon 27. Aug 2018, 06:25

Cocuckarus

No I didn't, I can post our messages here if you want. It must have been someone else in the team that isn't a moderator.
The point i wanted to get to is that if you would just read the ban message you would see that your ban was just a temp ban.
One last time, You don't need help because you are NOT banned. It was a TEMP ban.

вы больше не запрещены.
Du bist nicht mehr gebannt.
Du är inte längre bannad.
你不再被禁止了.
niste več prepovedani.

Case closed.

FTT // ArmaJunkies

CocuckaRus
Rekrut

Post by CocuckaRus » Mon 27. Aug 2018, 16:07

With all due respect to you. But I just tried to go in and was given to understand that I was banned for Glitch. Your server is the only one I play. I did not even go to the company for 1200 hours.