Master please read....

JJness
Rekrut

Master please read....

Post by JJness » Sat 9. Jan 2021, 15:53

I just noticed I was banned on the server. I have a very good idea why, and if possible would like to have a chat with you Master, to see if we can come to a conclusion. That would be highly appreciated

Willing to come have a chat with you on your TS.

master
Armajunkies

Re: Master please read....

Post by master » Sat 9. Jan 2021, 19:56

Hi!

If you have a microphone, you´re always free to join ts3.armajunkies.de and wait in the support-channel. If you dont have one, write here.

master // Armajunkies
Führt, folgt oder geht aus dem Weg!

JJness
Rekrut

Post by JJness » Mon 11. Jan 2021, 17:24

Oli, Thx for the chat. Much appreciated.... Whatever you decide, no hard feelings. Thx again

master
Armajunkies

Post by master » Tue 12. Jan 2021, 17:25

Hi!

After checking the logs, I decided that the Ban wont be removed.

2018-05-07
20:04:33 : Global: [BoB]JJness: I will tell everyone about admin abuse on this on this server.... I have proof, this server is SHIT just like admin.....

As always there was no proof for cheating because the guys you were fighting with, are regular AJ members without Admin-rights. My members have between 3.000 and 11.000 playing hours. The game wouldnt be that great after so many hours if we would use tools. Especially in Arma that lives from the heartbeat-moments. I think everyone agrees to that. If there´s a problem or a situation that has to be discussed, you´re always free to join our Teamspeak. Writing things like that in an open channel is unacceptable, disrespectful and has a very bad taste.

master // Armajunkies
Führt, folgt oder geht aus dem Weg!

JJness
Rekrut

Post by JJness » Wed 13. Jan 2021, 16:57

No worries.... Thx For reconsidering though. Appreciated. I do understand your reason behind it and have no hard feelings towards you for the decision. To be honest, I didn't know you had a TS or Forum at that time.

Anyways, I would like to apologize to you and other admin for this. As well as any others I may have offended with that, and yes, to any other players on the server as well. Hopefully one day it can be done, and I can have my ban lifted.