Complaints againts allim

JeanguyThePsycho
Rekrut

Complaints againts allim

Post by JeanguyThePsycho » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 03:28

Hi Admins
5 Feb to 6 Feb 21 between 2300hrs till restart at 0400hrs
We were figthing againts allim groups
He suddently combat log dont think its a big deal, then he join with another steam account I know it because his kill IA kill and death was at zero when he connect. Then disconnect and reconnect under an user name specially Dyno we were thinking its was the real dyno so he join our group and fu** me up
In my entire life of gaming and I have 35 years old I never seen person acting like this before
Im not asking for anything in particulary but maybe a little chat with him and the way a player should play
I send a little footage of what happening and at the beggening of the video we think they try to glitch inside their base via the strider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxrxEza ... l=Guidoune

Thank you very much
and
Have a good day !

JeanguyThePsycho
Rekrut

Re: Complaints againts allim

Post by JeanguyThePsycho » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 03:29

And then take Mk name after restart
*Facepalm*

george
Rekrut

Post by george » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 07:13

a shame old players like him do this. I don’t want him to be banned. He is a old faithfull player on armajunkies from a long time ..Nothing with him I know his behavior when is getting shot he freaks out. Starts bother admins going on team speak like last night. Sayng we cheat we hack etc etc a little bit child. But is the way he is when is getting shot all the time or the base atack . is getting so mad and crazy insulting etc etc .like i sayd is bad what is doing but I don’t want him to be banned but he need to stop doing combat logs .switching steam accounts just to not lose gear .glitching on the roof with parachute and all the bugs . but That’s the admins who chose what to do :TANK: Have a good day all
:MG: :MG: :MG:

george
Rekrut

Post by george » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 07:45

But yeah taking our names and do bad stuff on the server is so low to be honest. I mean invites players in group the ones he knows we play and then kill and rob their gear is next level lol

JGJG
Rekrut

Post by JGJG » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:27

Alim - isn't that the guy who duplicated items and got a second chance? Isn't that the guy who trash-talked and taunted us when he camped us, but then totally flipped out and started insulting me when I hunted him down? Tbf, his buddy contacted me and apologized for him and told me he was autistic (yes, the exact word he used). I don't know if he really is on spectrum and I'm PRETTY sure it was alim, but I might be wrong on that. If I am wrong, then I apologize.

MK, you are a good player who likes to stir things up, but you also have some sort of code. But people who use tactics like these - should be purged.

I still think Milzbrand, the glitch king (talking about the keeping items hidden (glitched) in rocks and glitching in bases), and people like that should also be banned, but I guess some people are more equal than others.

Nevertheless, I have only heard bad things about Alim. And I think things like these will continue on this server, unless the people glitching/exploiting/not playing fair get banned.

You have no idea how many good players have moved on to other games, because of glitchers. Promising players, cool, polite, well mannered players.

MK, if you remember, we had quite a large group on blufor, when I started out.

Most of them have moved on, because they lost their bases. They built them right, enclosed their base lockers etc. still lost them. Then, when asking admins - "it was legal, you built it wrong" (not second guessing admins, just retelling the story as it happened).

I'm the only one left from that group. I see many new players talking about "I want to build a base", but they have two choices - stacking bases and walls (which is illegal and being done by the glitch kings) or have them destroyed by glitching. While the glitchers themselves are still running around like nothing happened.

Rules are enforced, but somehow it seems like the new players get the hammer, while the long time glitchers get a q&a. And that is not the admin's fault. It's just that the old-timers know of glitches and exploits that doesn't get you banned (for some reason). And they use them!

I would say, that breaks the "play fair" rule, but that ship has obviously sailed loooong time ago... Dunno why, because glitching is seen only in a couple of instances and the "play fair" rule is the one that is being broken all the time, yet the "play fair" rule is basically ignored.

I really hope I don't get banned for speaking what's on my (and a lot of other players) mind...

Much love, fair and honest players! We are a dying breed, but hey - I guess we should be happy there ARE some of us left :lol:

Have a great Sunday!

george
Rekrut

Post by george » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:40

I know I’m banned in a lot of servers cause him .insult brake rules etc etc . But I must say I’m not defending him .I know the way he play and he never glitched in someone base no one of them I saw them do that in their base tru the roof and walls cause we blocked the entrance . yes like i sayd when you shot him so much he freaks out Start insult etc etc but I won’t say bad things about someone who didn’t destroy another players bases . And I know him. He never did that. And talking about bases.is a misión satélite link i think when you finish he shows the right position of the locker with x I think.if you take tank and ur locker is not good protected with canal wall stairs .not canal wall small. Something fat . Concrete block etc . Base will be destroyed. And is not about master server. Many players knows this trick from another servers or just arma and thei use it here..I don’t own a server but I think everyone who plays arma knows some bug or something. if admins will ban everyone just like that finnaly server die . That’s my point of view

RedKing
Armajunkies

Post by RedKing » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 10:39

george wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:40 I know I’m banned in a lot of servers cause him .insult brake rules etc etc . But I must say I’m not defending him .I know the way he play and he never glitched in someone base no one of them I saw them do that in their base tru the roof and walls cause we blocked the entrance . yes like i sayd when you shot him so much he freaks out Start insult etc etc but I won’t say bad things about someone who didn’t destroy another players bases . And I know him. He never did that. And talking about bases.is a misión satélite link i think when you finish he shows the right position of the locker with x I think.if you take tank and ur locker is not good protected with canal wall stairs .not canal wall small. Something fat . Concrete block etc . Base will be destroyed. And is not about master server. Many players knows this trick from another servers or just arma and thei use it here..I don’t own a server but I think everyone who plays arma knows some bug or something. if admins will ban everyone just like that finnaly server die . That’s my point of view
You are one of the EPID Guys?

george
Rekrut

Post by george » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 10:43

Redking who are that guys.. I was playing with allim roleplay last year he did so much things that we got banned all everywhere beacause thei banned all the group I mean me costy and dyno. I just play with dyno or solo I’m not playng with no one. Sometimes we wanted to troll people on roleplay but there is no wasteland so thei ban us cause allim doesn’t know to follow rules . always thinking is on wasteland blowing everyone up

RedKing
Armajunkies

Post by RedKing » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 10:49

Oh, I thought you were talking about milzbrand etc.

george
Rekrut

Post by george » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 10:58

Ah no im Mk always playing most of the time solo lol hidding in the bushes around ur base to not kill me with the tank