Complaints againts allim

RedKing
Armajunkies

Re: Complaints againts allim

Post by RedKing » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 11:37

JGJG wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:27 Alim - isn't that the guy who duplicated items and got a second chance? Isn't that the guy who trash-talked and taunted us when he camped us, but then totally flipped out and started insulting me when I hunted him down? Tbf, his buddy contacted me and apologized for him and told me he was autistic (yes, the exact word he used). I don't know if he really is on spectrum and I'm PRETTY sure it was alim, but I might be wrong on that. If I am wrong, then I apologize.
Yes his Bank got Wiped to 0 Dollar and if he do again something against the rules he is gone.
JGJG wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:27 I still think Milzbrand, the glitch king (talking about the keeping items hidden (glitched) in rocks and glitching in bases), and people like that should also be banned, but I guess some people are more equal than others.
From time to time i check the map and if i find creates inside rocks i delete them.
And if i see someone glitching in to a base he got perma banned with no chance to get unbanned.
JGJG wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:27 Nevertheless, I have only heard bad things about Alim. And I think things like these will continue on this server, unless the people glitching/exploiting/not playing fair get banned.
And we will continue banning people like this
JGJG wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:27 You have no idea how many good players have moved on to other games, because of glitchers. Promising players, cool, polite, well mannered players.
Yes we have and thats the reason we have zero tolerance for this kind of players.
JGJG wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:27 Most of them have moved on, because they lost their bases. They built them right, enclosed their base lockers etc. still lost them. Then, when asking admins - "it was legal, you built it wrong" (not second guessing admins, just retelling the story as it happened).
They Build it wrong, there is one way to make a base 99% safe (only scripter can delete it).
And if a scripter destroy a base, open a support ticket and we help you.
Maybe i going to make a base guide here in the forum.
JGJG wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:27 I'm the only one left from that group. I see many new players talking about "I want to build a base", but they have two choices - stacking bases and walls (which is illegal and being done by the glitch kings) or have them destroyed by glitching. While the glitchers themselves are still running around like nothing happened.
?
JGJG wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:27Rules are enforced, but somehow it seems like the new players get the hammer, while the long time glitchers get a q&a. And that is not the admin's fault. It's just that the old-timers know of glitches and exploits that doesn't get you banned (for some reason). And they use them!
If a well known member doing something wrong we can talk about it. assuming it was the first time.
when a new player starts disregarding the rules after a few hours. he will be banned because he will do it again.
JGJG wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:27 I would say, that breaks the "play fair" rule, but that ship has obviously sailed loooong time ago... Dunno why, because glitching is seen only in a couple of instances and the "play fair" rule is the one that is being broken all the time, yet the "play fair" rule is basically ignored.
if someone disregards the rules, report him!
here in the forum, on discord or teamspeak.
best with pictures or videos.
JGJG wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 08:27 I really hope I don't get banned for speaking what's on my (and a lot of other players) mind...
why should you?

BabyWolf
Armajunkies

Post by BabyWolf » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 13:37

After checking the logs we banned all accounts related to Allim.

// BabyWolf

JeanguyThePsycho
Rekrut

Post by JeanguyThePsycho » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 14:04

Thanks you for the support admins !

JGJG
Rekrut

Post by JGJG » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 18:56

RedKing wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 11:37?
I was told that the only way to make base completely glitch proof is stacking multiple layers of everything and that it is illegal?

master
Armajunkies

Post by master » Sun 7. Feb 2021, 21:34

Hi!

Stacking elements onto each other is forbidden. 3 Levels + Tower ect. are allowed.

master // Armajunkies
Führt, folgt oder geht aus dem Weg!

RedKing
Armajunkies

Post by RedKing » Mon 8. Feb 2021, 12:48

JGJG wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 18:56
RedKing wrote: Sun 7. Feb 2021, 11:37?
I was told that the only way to make base completely glitch proof is stacking multiple layers of everything and that it is illegal?
viewtopic.php?f=20&p=9588#p9588