Report Batman

JeanguyThePsycho
Rekrut

Report Batman

Post by JeanguyThePsycho » Tue 14. Dec 2021, 22:58

December 12 around 2340hrs - 2350hrs

I just finish the medium money shipment from oreocastro and i went to abdera. I manage to deposit de money
Then one man , Batman, of the group of Al including Mk under the name of Kim Jon appears in front of my vehicule shot 2-3 bullet in the same direction without moving then move bhind my strider shot 2-3 bullet not in the direction of the strider and got me. Hes ping is 49 at the moment

heres the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTKrKoH ... yThePsycho

Thanks very much and have a good evening !

george
Rekrut

Re: Report Batman

Post by george » Tue 14. Dec 2021, 23:48

first you have to play more years here like me then cry cause you have less that a year...i think i used to play here since master start the server like 5 6 years and i know all the rules and everything..i will explain shortly i respawned in syrta cause AL WAS THERE and AL jumped from the heli after sfal killed me with aa..i drived to gun store and then with jrs sound mod i heard a car, ANYONE who use that sound mod knows you hear engines from 2km..i was camping out of redzone cause i didn know your place.and when i saw the car i start shoot..and again you are just cryeng here to make admins ban me cause i always camp you and def..anyone who knows you .knows ur always making heawymoney and flags with ur group that think are invincible..i used to play with you ..remmeber that??? i was shoting random i didn even know i hit you .as far i know 7.62 i can kill you inside a strider or hunter. yeah ur right im looking to that direction cause i saw your car there and then teleported to another side .also since when a body can carry 1 at launcher and 1 aa launcher please post all the video dont cut it ??? your body had 2 launchers on the ground yeah 2 kind wierd no? .you call me cheater on the video if i would be cheating why i would wait outside redzone ..and dont make me put videos where after your group shot me come to my body and say suck my D like macedon and always messing around with me on chat. .like you did 30 min back.i didn even answer. dont make me cry like you and post videos making admins lose time..i just let admins check my logs bye.please check his logs to cause 2 launchers i never ever seen on the same body

george
Rekrut

Post by george » Wed 15. Dec 2021, 01:58

btw batman was me not kim jon whatever.that player was friend of AI and in that momment was afk for 30min. like i sayd dont cut the video (if your not hidding anything like ur body dropped 2 launchers)AI is A WELL KNOWN PLAYER and wery old on the server .his real name wont be reveal but admins knows who is he bye
:MG: :MG: :MG:

CamperJo
Rekrut

Post by CamperJo » Wed 15. Dec 2021, 02:11

Looks abit suspicious!

I suspect abit of lag between the players and servers is why it looks delayed
Attachments
123.jpg
123.jpg (48.18 KiB) Viewed 1075 times

DEF
Rekrut

Post by DEF » Wed 15. Dec 2021, 22:59

I think it looks very suspicious on that video yes.

george
Rekrut

Post by george » Wed 15. Dec 2021, 23:14

Yes def of course is in ur group .what else you will say? You are tryng to make me have ban since i killed you and allim over and over ..dupper boys

DEF
Rekrut

Post by DEF » Thu 16. Dec 2021, 03:04

Yo MK I have never cheated so don't you call me a dupper boy. I know what you referring too ye. And stop writing about the past.. You always mentioning something in the past. Just leave it behind.
And all I said was yes, looking at that video it looks very suspicious yeh.

george
Rekrut

Post by george » Thu 16. Dec 2021, 10:15

Suspicious will be when i will hunt you again over and over and i will come back and build again a big army just to wipe ur clan .and you will go cry on teamspeak like always making people lose their time.you call me toxic and stuff that no one wants to play with me..yeah im here to shot people not to make friends . If you can not stand lossing gear then just stay inside base like always .and i will say 1 more time i saw the car there then i saw it in the right side thats why i shot there.i didn even killed him when i shot there i killed him when i shot in the right posicion.aniway i wont even answer if admins thinks thats cheating ok thei are the only ones who can judge not you .

george
Rekrut

Post by george » Thu 16. Dec 2021, 10:20

Also we took ur clan base and we posted how we did it here on forum.just in case you make people lose time sayng we glitched or something

DEF
Rekrut

Post by DEF » Thu 16. Dec 2021, 14:06

MK you still keep coming up with bullshit and lies... Don't write here in front of all that I always go on teamspeak and cry when im not and never have ye. Don't say that I am always inside base playing when im not cause Im always outside.

If you wanna hunt you do that. Less talk and more play then aye. Let admin end this post I will not write no more and neither should you I think.

And to correct we are not in group with the SFA, thats the clan you are referring to.