Just want to say thank you

Einfach über Alles reden
DarkSheep
Rekrut

Just want to say thank you

Post by DarkSheep » Sat 13. Apr 2019, 15:30

Hello Armajunkies and the AJ-Community!

I play on this server since i bought the game 4 Years ago. I had a lot of fun with my friends and every time was a experience i don't want to miss. But like every part of the life at the present time, the people forgot the simple words "thank you". I'm not here to make myself popular but I know for myself how frustrating and unfair it is when people take it for granted what everyone of us do. I see it on this server too. It breaks my heart then i log in to the Arma Launcher and only see 30 Player on the Altis server. I know, I should play myself because the server is not full by itself but it don't make much fun for me without my friends. I hope the armajunkies servers come back in all its glory when the battle royal madness comes to an end.

Please keep up the good work and I just want to say thank you to the Armajunkies Team :D

PS: Sorry if the English is not quite correct but i'm a german player and I know, it's basically a german team but i wan't that everyone who read this understand it and maybe someone will follow my example ;)

Staynex
Armajunkies

Re: Just want to say thank you

Post by Staynex » Tue 16. Apr 2019, 09:26

Thank you very much for the nice words!