Tactical Ping for Groups

Neue Feature für unseren Arma 3 Wasteland Server?
captainQ
Rekrut

Tactical Ping for Groups

Post by captainQ » Fri 4. Aug 2017, 08:54

Hey Junkies

It would be Great if it would possible to use the tactical ping here ( CTRL+t). There a a lot off situations i need it and dont have it for my team xd in special as the groupleader and in bigger grounds with mulitble targets it is heavy difficult to target the right hostiles fast and exact.

so what do u thin? did we can implimanted it?

thx Captain

BobitoFinito
Contributor

Re: Tactical Ping for Groups

Post by BobitoFinito » Fri 4. Aug 2017, 10:38

I'm not an AJ Member, Admin or similiar.. but they already decided to not make it available:

https://armajunkies.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1207

The thread is in german, but in the last post AJ Member 'Staynex' writes, that they will not make it available, because it would take to much of the great atmosphere in the game.

BabyWolf
Armajunkies

Post by BabyWolf » Fri 4. Aug 2017, 16:06

No we will not. This has been discussed in the past, and to improve team play and communications we decided against it. Furthermore, it only takes a second to press "T" (or whatever key you have for your compass) and give a accurate bearing to the enemy, with a little skill whoever is on the other end will be dead in a matter of second. Furthermore, you can put down as many map markers as you need... there are plenty of ways to communicate the position of an enemy.

BabyWolf
Armajunkies

Post by BabyWolf » Fri 4. Aug 2017, 16:08

captainQ
Rekrut

Post by captainQ » Fri 4. Aug 2017, 16:34

All right i dont know that was already in discussion here.
Semms to be legit and i Think ur Arguments are right of course. Let me just say the azimut is just useful if all fireteams are at the same Point... if not it is useless at all.
So sometimes a" Hause Left" for example must be enough and it is Not that Bad at all ... i just miss my SQL options to handle bigger Groups in a Tactical Art... u understand?
There are no normal "2" options to Spott and mark Enemy or similar Things.
Maybe There are other options i Dont Think about?

BabyWolf
Armajunkies

Post by BabyWolf » Fri 4. Aug 2017, 16:56

Well you can always open your map and place the compass above your teamates, and check the bearing... You will know exactly where they are looking. Stop calling out stupid arguments.... Get some proper arguments and you might see some change.