Wasteland Livonia Bugged missions and suggestions.

Du hast Probleme, oder Dir ist ein Fehler aufgefallen?
SimplySeb
Rekrut

Wasteland Livonia Bugged missions and suggestions.

Post by SimplySeb » Sun 4. Aug 2019, 18:38

Hello. id like to let you know about some bugged missions and some suggestions for things that i think should be fixed on the server/map :D

1. (mission bug)
The Abandoned Jet mission at power plant GS spawns inbetween two silos. So as soon as the mission is compleeted and the jet becomes an "entity" it imediatly blows up so theres no reason to do the mission :MG:

2. (bug/ suggestion)
The vehicle garage at main AF is put in a place where u can manage to park the jet/plane but not retrive because when u take it out there theres no room and it explodes or u cant get it on the runway. Which makes the carrier the only option but not all jets/planes have tailhooks and can land there. you can work around this by towing them, but its a big inconvenience. Also if someone controls one AF ur out of options. so My suggestion is to move the vehicle parking to one of the hangars with the vehicle spawn outside or move it to the concrete construction building. :MONITOR:

3. (Suggestion)

The misson money drops are high so it makes sence that there is not an abundent of missions. But since the map is really big at this point there is to few in my opinion. Missions is one of the things that draw people so there is more intinse pvp. Now you have periods with no missions or only one for to long. Even if youre on alone at 8 in the morning you can clear the available missions so quicly that there can be a 10 min period with no missions. My suggestion is to either lower the timer before missions spawn or create a system that makes sure there is "always" a set amount of missions "up".

4. (Suggestion)
When you are playing as an indie and ur in a jet, atack heli or AT missile vehicle other indies (not in your group) still counts as team and show as green on ur radar. this makes it so that its hard/impossible to lock on to other indies if your for example in a jet. I know other servers that has made it so indies not in group doesen't counts as team. this i think will be a good addition but only a suggestion.

Ps: i know the server is fresh and theese are only mine and my friends opinions so dont take it as critique.
also love the server and keep up the good work! :DITO: :)

Staynex
Armajunkies

Re: Wasteland Livonia Bugged missions and suggestions.

Post by Staynex » Mon 5. Aug 2019, 15:18

#1 Need more input - can you please post a screenshot of the map? I dont know where exactly you mean.

#2 Done! Will be fixed with next update

#3 Respawn Timer of Missions slightly reduced

#4 Limitation by Arma3 Engine/Bohemia - if you know a working solutions please let me know

Regarding Livonia/Arma3 Contact Map:
We are currently discussing about a new server with this map. It depends on the users that bought the DLC, as you need the DLC to be able to play on it.

DieHardly
Rekrut

Post by DieHardly » Tue 6. Aug 2019, 11:19

So there is a AJ Livonia server now? O.O

Staynex
Armajunkies

Post by Staynex » Tue 6. Aug 2019, 14:29

DieHardly wrote:
Tue 6. Aug 2019, 11:19
So there is a AJ Livonia server now? O.O
Currently there is only a discussion about it :)
But to be honest: The chances are low
In my opinion the towns look like a exact copy of arma2/dayZ and in combination with the relatively low player base of arma3, we currently do not plan to invest a lot of resources in crafting another Armajunkies Wasteland Mission for this map.

SimplySeb
Rekrut

Post by SimplySeb » Tue 6. Aug 2019, 19:31

If theres no livonia server already ive posted this on the wrong forum... Im retarded :oops: