Roadkill 13.12.19

DrDoouch
Rekrut

Roadkill 13.12.19

Post by DrDoouch » Mon 16. Dec 2019, 19:31

Dear Admin.
for some days ago (13.12-2019), i got roadkilled for the second time (the other time was on my friend) by the same guy, the player PX.
Ive tryed to find some place to get this to u, but didnt find anything untill now.

the situation was, that hi and one other player tryed taking a mission when i layed down in cover behind some rocks on the small island next to the mission. when they completed the mission, i, after several attemtions of sniping, shot both with a rocket. after that i wanted to loot their body so i jumped in to my boat, but when my boat crashed into some reefs i had to swim over to land. By that time, they managed to respawn, take a boat and drive to where they thought i was still lying down. (u can see in the videolink), but when they or PX spottes me in the water swiming, he turns straigt ahead in my direction to kill me. U can also see me trying to counterswim and he just countersteer against me.

In this situation, i can not defend my self, i can not retract from the situation and i ended up loosing a lynx to about 10000 and alot of gears!

The proof of video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJOAVV037Gs

Server: [EU] Armajunkies #1 | Altis Wasteland

I sinserly hope for ur proffetionality as an admin, and this was for the 2.nd time by PX, so im now writing here to get a strict solution.
i hope for ban for life, or at least for a very, very, very long time.

hearing from u, and best regards from a beloved fan
Dr.Doouch

Tanvir
Rekrut

Re: Roadkill 13.12.19

Post by Tanvir » Mon 6. Jan 2020, 17:10

Hi PX here, thanks for posting the video, I was wondering what really happened there.
Here is our version of the story. Once I and my buddy respawn in Dorita we drive to Pyrgos and took 2 boats to reclaim our dead body gear. We knew that we rocketed (RPG 42 or something like that) so we planned that I (PX )would go the beach (here, when you can saw me change direction and heading near coastline next to the harbour) whereas my teammate head to the small island to check if we're still there (note, about 15 or more minutes have passed since we murdered). Once I beached my boat I saw the message you were dead and I was wondering how you were killed by PX. A few seconds later me and my teammate were murdered once again on process of covering our gear this time by R|A as they reached the mission location and prepared an ambush as they saw (heard) us coming with 2 boat so once spawned we give up and went elsewhere. That was our version of the story.
PS: I don't recall road killing before as I know roadkill is against AJ server rules. From the boat prospective, I truly never saw.
I don't understand from your video why didn't kept swimming or went underwater instead you headed straight for the boat???

DrDoouch
Rekrut

Post by DrDoouch » Mon 6. Jan 2020, 18:56

PX, first of all
in my video, that u say u have seen but u clearly havent by the thinks u say, u see that u have set the direction towards my last position. But the strange think here is,
#1. that theres only one boat in the video, if u and ur pal where driving two boats (for some weird reasons), u should have been driving in like a "formation" as the boats have the same speed.
And, im attaching two photos that showes together, theres two person sitting in the boat so why lying about the two boats?

#2. u happen to change direction towards the "harbour", without checking, am i still laying at the same spot, to shoot u again? because ur target of choice is clearly not tactical if im still laying at the island and u know it.
#3. ur speed towards the harbour is way to high if ur aiming to get off at that spot ur claiming. u can see in the video that its prob 15 meters from my position, plus ur last angle of attack is neither at the sandbay to the left nor to the bay at the right.
#4. and this is where its get so stupid of u to say "oh what happend Brah?", u have allready set ur steady course of interest. but as u get closer to me and see me vigling in the water, ur then making this S slope in the water?
first u drive to the right, then correct to the left, AND corrects again as u hit me. And these corrections are so small, that its so obvious ur trying to hit something in the water. This brah, is so over ur head of what u can manage to talk u out of.

and why im "swiming" towards u is because i gave up, i tryed to swim away, but as u see in the game, the creator thinks swiming in water is like swimming in oil..
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 82 times
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 82 times

Tanvir
Rekrut

Post by Tanvir » Tue 7. Jan 2020, 02:59

First off, I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Let's start by addressing each of your points:

1. The assumption that both of us would be travelling together is based on the premise that we both have the same intention to get straight back to our bodies, which is nonsensical having just been shot there. What's to say you're not still at your previous spot? In actuality, my friend was on his way to flank your previous island from behind, whereas I was there to act as bait. Besides, if we intended to return straight away, travelling with 2 boats means that if one of us gets shot, the other has a better chance of survival!

A quick note about the picture, those boats have only one seat up front, the driver's seat. Any passenger would sit in the back of the boat, which your picture shows is indeed empty.

2. As explained above, I was keeping an eye on your previous position to see if anyone was going to shoot so I could call it out, acting as bait for my friend.

3. Again, this makes no sense. My intention was purely to drive straight up to the island and beach the boat as far up as possible. As shown in the video, there's a great bit of sand right in between the rocks and the concrete, that's what I was aiming for. Sand makes for a very soft landing, so you can afford to keep your speed right up to impact.

4. As I'm sure you know by now, arma does not have the best physics engine, so sometimes vehicles can be a bit wobbly, especially boats! Making small corrections is part of the game. Indeed, you mention the corrections were very small, which is what you'd expect for someone trying to keep a straight course.

I believe this covers everything, hopefully, you can agree with some of these points. Let's all remember this is just a game and a quirky one at that. See you on the battlefield!

Warmly, :MG: :MG:
PX