Unban demand

Neflax
Rekrut

Unban demand

Post by Neflax » Mon 23. Dec 2019, 12:34

Hello,

I was banished a few minutes ago and I demand a deban because i had no bad intention, I explain the situation quickly :
I join a clan few weeks ago and start Wastelands with them... and today a members ( pseudo in game : "islamo raquaille" ( "Meduseld" on Steam) ban with me) told me to join him saying that we were going to invade a base. So I join him and at a wall of one base, he say follow-me and pass through the wall, and since I don't know the game mode very well, I trust it and follow it. And after we were being killed instantly(karma), a few second after a was quick and him to. And when I try to reconnect, a message pop-up with "Admin-ban". I demand at the members who I follow why I have that, he respond me "it's forbidden to glitch...", so after a eventful exchange, I renseign myself I found your website and so I here because I would like to countinue to play on your servers ( and now, being warned of all the rules ).

So here my ingame nick and my GUID :
- Neflax
- bf86c48b2a70bd0bd1f69158465a6fcd

Cordially

FrankTheTank
Armajunkies

Re: Unban demand

Post by FrankTheTank » Mon 23. Dec 2019, 13:47

Hello,

I got a glitch message and I joined the server, I then watched you two when you glitched in to the base, then I killed and baned you. When you try to glich in to a base like that a message appears and you take damage, so don't try the "I didn't know". When you join our server a box appears, to get past it you have to press OK, pressing OK means that you have read the rules and understand them.
Next time when you join a server, read the rules.

No ban remove.

FTT // ArmaJunkies.

Neflax
Rekrut

Post by Neflax » Mon 23. Dec 2019, 14:44

I haven't seen any message and take any damage. We pass throught the roof. But the member of my clan was tempting different glitch throught the walls 5mn before.
And for the rule write a start in the box, yeah, I admit I not translate the rule (I don't speak english naturally).

Neflax
Rekrut

Post by Neflax » Sun 29. Dec 2019, 15:03

So I don't translate the rules but I think a perma-ban is a little to much for someone who doesn't understand the rules...
I really want to play again on your server with my clan and I don't want to make any trouble to other player in-game, I just want to play

FrankTheTank
Armajunkies

Post by FrankTheTank » Sun 29. Dec 2019, 18:22

Hello,

I will give you one last chance. And i highly recomend you translate our rules, you can find them here: https://www.armajunkies.de/about-us/

And here is wat google translated it to in french:
La triche, le bug et le piratage ne sont pas autorisés. Vous recevrez une interdiction permanente instantanée si vous rencontrez notre détection.
Un bâtiment de base excessif n'est pas autorisé et sera puni!
Une seule base permanente par équipe est autorisée. Tous les autres seront supprimés sans avertissement.
Roadkilling n'est pas autorisé et peut être puni! La vengeance et la punition sont sur décision des administrateurs.
Kamikaze n'est pas autorisé et peut être puni! La vengeance et la punition relèvent de la décision des administrateurs.
Nous voulons des utilisateurs polis et équitables. Les insultes et les comportements impolis vous interdiront instantanément.
Les déclarations politiques et religieuses ne sont pas autorisées et seront punies.
Ne faites pas la promotion de serveurs externes dans le chat ou vous recevrez une interdiction permanente sans avertissement.
Il n'est pas autorisé à discuter des décisions administratives dans le chat. Contactez-nous via le Forum.
Gardez les canaux Global et Side en allemand / anglais!
Il est interdit de déplacer des éléments de base pour obstruer la ligne de tir.
N'oubliez pas: nous ne nous soucions pas des émotions de nos utilisateurs. Peu importe si vous avez eu une mauvaise journée, votre travail est nul ou si le monde entier est contre vous. Soyez poli sur nos serveurs - toujours!
Si vous n'aimez pas les services Armajunkies, vous êtes libre de partir. La propagande bon marché contre Armajunkies et / ou nos serveurs sera punie instantanément.
Vous devez avoir au moins 16 ans pour jouer sur nos serveurs. Les utilisateurs de moins de 16 ans seront interdits.
Notre règle d'or: FAIR PLAY!

Ban removed.

FTT // ArmaJunkies