Allgemeines zu Arma 3
kraumagnon
Rekrut

Baselocker

Post by kraumagnon » Fri 24. Jan 2020, 17:03

Hello Master,

I use two base locker for my base because the
topographic situation demande it.

The distance beween the two lockers are less than 200 m and one is very little and it is an observatory.

My base is not a monster base and is at the mine between Pyrgos and Charkia.

If i can't I will remove one.

Tks

kraumagnon
Rekrut

Re: Baselocker

Post by kraumagnon » Fri 24. Jan 2020, 19:08

I suppose AJ's base at airport use two baselocker too.

Tanvir
Rekrut

Post by Tanvir » Sat 25. Jan 2020, 14:28

Hello Viper/Nitro/Pysco,
Based on the server rules regarding base building which states : "A permanent base is allowed per team. All others will be deleted without warning". The word permanent refers to the base locker as it is the only element to keep the base-elements lock-down and preventing any other players from unlocking them. Each base-locker provides an 120m radius of protection, therefore, any lockable object will be lock-downed if in that radius (crates excluded).

If you build any structure that has a base-locker or it is in range of one then it is consider a permanent base as it won't de-spawn after the server restart or 120h from when it was lock-downed. The dimension of base doesn't matter as you allowed to build between 120m radius of your base locker but keep in in mind that there is a height limit which roughly 30-40m or less.

Regarding AJ bases at the main airfield (Terminal), the terminal base was built by AJ base building lovers as you can see that structure looks majestic but it is quite open and vulnerable from any kind of attacks.
Therefore they built another one on the end of the run-away which much safer.
As we are guests in all AJ servers we are allowed to build only one base per group/clan to prevent an overload of data on on the server.

At the end of the day, AJ admin will decided whether you can keep it or not but from my understanding of the rules it is probably not.
Have a nice day and see you on the battlefield :MG: :TANK:

PX

PS: Could an admin have look at bases in Kavala near the gun store because those bases are owned by the same group and their logic is since AJ have 2 bases close to each other we can have it too, I tried to explain them but they won't listen.

kraumagnon
Rekrut

Post by kraumagnon » Sat 25. Jan 2020, 18:19

For me it is cleary two part of the same permanent base because they are very close each other.

master
Armajunkies

Post by master » Mon 27. Jan 2020, 14:12

Hi!

I can short this up:

One base ( = one baselocker ) per team.
AJ-Base is the only exception we took as our privileg because we´re paying for the server since seven years.

@PX: Reported bases were deleted yesterday.

master // Armajunkies
Führt, folgt oder geht aus dem Weg!